La Maison Champs Elysées
8, rue Jean Goujon, Paris, France
Neighborhood: 8th Arr. (Champs-Elysées/Madeleine)
Check availability as rates may vary for dates. Best rate guaranteed.
The fashion world and the hotel world don’t cross over as often as they should. Especially in Paris, which is odd, since it’s the fashion world (and its associated industries) that drives much of the demand for extraordinary hotels in the first place. One imagines the situation is only temporary, though — a few more results on the level of La Maison Champs Elysées and it’s hard to imagine all the big fashion houses won’t be in on the act.
This one, in a small irony, happens to have turned to a Belgian designer for its haute-couture inspiration. La Maison Champs Élysées was, and in large part remains, a decently stylish, somewhat minimalist boutique hotel. But for its new couture suites they’ve called in Maison Martin Margiela, and it’s safe to say the results are more than just decently stylish.
It’s a good match — the simplicity of the Margiela look translates well from runways to rooms. Here black, white and blond wood go an extraordinarily long way, and the visual spareness accentuates the size of the suites — an overstuffed Parisian hotel room can easily feel even smaller than it is.
And the Margiela design team has been given free reign in the public spaces as well. La Maison Champs Elysées contains a leafy little patio, a dark and clubby cigar bar, a warmly lit postmodern fantasy of a bar and a lounge that looks like a piano bar in heaven. Add to that a fine little restaurant, La Table du 8, and you’ve got it all: boutique looks, fashion bona fides, and luxe creature comforts, all in Paris’s famed Golden Triangle.
Note: Tablet recommends the Couture Suites, a partnership with Maison Martin Margiela.
- Complimentary upgrade upon hotel check-in, based upon availability
- Complimentary appetizers with glass of wine (per guest, max 2 guests)
- 10% discount in the restaurant
- VIP welcome amenities in room (gifts will vary with the season)
- *Due to the small size of the hotel, upgrades are less likely.
- Complimentary daily breakfast at the restaurant per guest (max 2 guests), a value of 27 euros per per person per day.
- 57 Rooms
- Style: Cutting-Edge
- Atmosphere: Lively
- 3 Guest Reviews
- La Maison Champs Elysées
- 8, rue Jean Goujon
- Paris, France
- Neighborhood: 8th Arr. (Champs-Elysées/Madeleine)
Hotel amenities and services
- 24 hour concierge
- 24 hour front desk
- 24 hour room service
- Babysitting (on request)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Business center
- Central air conditioning
- Free wi-fi
- Luggage storage
- Multi-lingual staff
- Offsite gym facilities
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Valet parking (charges apply)
- Wake-up service