Russian Orthodox Cathedral
Boulevard du Tzarewitch
Keywords: Church See all and suggest more
First reviewed by Palais de la Mediterranee Hotel
This church was completed in 1912 by Tsar Nicolas and is a truly spectacular sight. There's still a thriving Russian community in this area and this was actually one of the first Russian Churches that was built outside of Russia.