Hôtel Daniel Paris
8 rue Fréderic Bastiat, Champs Elysées, Paris, France
Neighborhood: 8th Arr. (Champs-Elysées/Madeleine)
Check availability as rates may vary for dates. Best rate guaranteed.
In Paris, one of the most-visited cities in the world, there are the old palace hotels, the new minimalist boutiques, and, as in this case, various shades in between. A newly minted classic, and a bit of a stylistic departure for Paris hotels, Hotel Daniel comes outfitted in a sort of Silk Road, east-meets-west theme — old-world Parisian interiors with handmade Chinese wallpapers, Oriental rugs, exotic fine fabrics and Syrian antiques.
It’s a townhouse hotel, small and intimate, with just twenty-six rooms; none are exactly palatial, but the detailed, luxurious décor feels cozy rather than constricted. The location, near the Champs-Élysées, means the Daniel is perfectly placed for getting out — out shopping, out to eat, out to business meetings if you must — but staying in is no great struggle either, especially in the top-floor deluxe rooms, with views over the rooftops, or the fifth-floor Daniel suite, with its view of the Eiffel Tower.
The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, with cocktails available in the lounge, the better to soak up the ornate details of the Daniel’s interior — and of course, this being Paris, you’ve got a wealth of other options only steps away.
- Complimentary upgrade upon hotel check-in, based upon availability
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- One complimentary shoeshine during stay
- Two complimentary glasses of champagne upon arrival
- One bottle of mineral water and homemade cookies upon arrival
- 26 Rooms
- Style: Contemporary Classic
- Atmosphere: Lively
- 9 Guest Reviews
- Hôtel Daniel Paris
- 8 rue Fréderic Bastiat, Champs Elysées
- Paris, France
- Neighborhood: 8th Arr. (Champs-Elysées/Madeleine)
Hotel amenities and services
- 24 hour concierge
- 24 hour front desk
- 24 hour gym
- 24 hour room service
- Free wi-fi
- Indoor swimming pool
- Multi-lingual staff
- Self service parking (charges apply)