1 Suffolk Place, London, England, UK
Neighborhood: Leicester Square
Check availability as rates may vary for dates. Best rate guaranteed.
Haymarket Hotel is among the younger hotels in the Firmdale group — or shall we call it a family? We’re disposed to think of Number Sixteen, the Knightsbridge, Soho Hotel and all the rest of the group's other London hotels as instant classics: luxury-hotel values on a boutique-hotel scale, with a unique design personality courtesy of Kit Kemp. What’s not to love?
What’s special about Haymarket Hotel comes down largely to its location. Not far south of the Soho Hotel, and just off Piccadilly Circus, the Haymarket finds itself even more in the thick of Theatreland, surrounded by about as much culture as one could reasonably be expected to take. The National Gallery awaits, as do the low-culture pleasures of Mayfair’s famous shopping districts.
As expected, the Haymarket comes with its share of public and semi-private places — a conservatory, a drawing room, a private dining room — as well as a fine restaurant serving brasserie-style modern English cuisine, and a full-service spa. Where it steps out ahead of its sisters, however, is downstairs, where you’ll find an 18-meter swimming pool, complete with a poolside bar and a booming sound system. Takes the formula one better — which, given the already high quality of the formula, is just about all you could want.
- Complimentary upgrade upon hotel check-in, based upon availability
- Guaranteed 4pm check-out
- Complimentary welcome gift upon arrival (changes seasonally; a value of £10 to £20)
- One complimentary glass of champagne or one cocktail, per guest, upon arrival (a value of between £6 and £20 per drink, depending on the drink)
- *Please note that the highest room category eligible for an upgrade is the luxury junior suite. Plus members who book higher room categories will not be considered for an upgrade.
- 50 Rooms
- Style: Modern Design
- Atmosphere: Happening
- 153 Guest Reviews
- Haymarket Hotel
- 1 Suffolk Place
- London, England, UK
- Neighborhood: Leicester Square
Hotel amenities and services
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour concierge
- 24 hour front desk
- 24 hour gym
- Central air conditioning
- Free wi-fi
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Self service parking (charges apply)