Oceana Beach Club Hotel, Santa Monica
849 Ocean Avenue, Santa Monica, CA, USA
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Check availability as rates may vary for dates. Best rate guaranteed.
There’s a case to be made that the popular image of LA has it all wrong. It’s a vast, sprawling, crowded city, in most places hardly the oasis of mellowness it’s commonly suspected of being. Santa Monica, however, is exactly that oasis of mellowness — it’s got the beach, the pier, the promenade, and it’s got hotels like the newly-refurbished all-suite Oceana.
Here, unlike a lot of urban boutique hotels, you’ll find nothing edgy at all. Colors are sunny and soft, the interiors homey and contemporary, and small comforts are plentiful: huge plasma televisions, plush robes, classic marble bathrooms. Some suites come with balconies facing the Pacific and jacuzzi tubs, and some include work areas and/or well-stocked kitchens; all are spacious bordering upon palatial.
There’s a pool in the courtyard, and the beach is just across the road, something that’s not true of all that many LA-area hotels. On site is the Southern California–style Tower 8 restaurant, as well as a fitness center and spa — and nearby is Main Street Santa Monica, as well as the Third Street Promenade, where you’ll find more shops and restaurants than you know what to do with. If it’s edgy and urban you’re after, we know a rooftop hotel bar in downtown LA that’s got your name on it. But if it’s chilled-out Southern California relaxation you’re looking for, you need look no further.
How to get there:
Oceana Beach Club Hotel is a 20-minute drive from Los Angeles International Airport. Valet parking is available for $36 USD per night.
- Complimentary upgrade upon hotel check-in, based upon availability
- Guaranteed 2 pm late check-out
- One complimentary glass of champagne or one cocktail, per guest, upon arrival (depending on drink, an approximate value of US$ 12 to US$ 14 per drink)
- Complimentary daily buffet breakfast (maximum 2 guests - valued at US $27 per person per day, tax and tip not included)
- 70 Rooms
- Style: Modern Design
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- 49 Guest Reviews
- Oceana Beach Club Hotel, Santa Monica
- 849 Ocean Avenue
- Santa Monica, CA, USA
- Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Hotel amenities and services
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- 24 hour gym
- Babysitting (on request)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Central air conditioning
- Free wi-fi
- Golf nearby
- Luggage storage
- Multi-lingual staff
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Valet parking (charges apply)
- Wake-up service