Nobildonne Relais

Via della Fontanella di Borghese, 35, Rome, Italy
Spanish Steps - Trevi Fountain

Tablet Plus Members will receive:

  • Upgrade to next room category, based upon availability at check-in

  • Guaranteed 12pm early check-in

  • Welcome treat in room on arrival

  • One mini-bar coupon for 5 complimentary items, per room

Join Tablet Plus. 30-day free trial. Cancel anytime.

Action Bar

19
Rating

We select, you rate. Ratings are on a 20-point scale, and they're based on feedback from verified Tablet guests. If a hotel's rating falls below 15, it's gone — so your post-stay review is actually our most important quality-control tool.

Ratings Breakdown

  • Rooms19.5
  • Public Spaces18.5
  • Service19.5
  • Overall19
14
Reviews
208 Favorite this hotel — to remember it, to save it to your wish list, or simply to express yourself

Hotel Description

Quite a few Roman hotels treat the city’s ancient history as a contrasting background note, and feel free to pursue their own vision in an unapologetically modern direction. But Nobildonne Relais dives deep into its past. The Palazzo Mereghi was built in the late 19th century, but in a neo-Renaissance style that vividly recalls the 16th. In its modern incarnation it seeks to recreate the environments of four Roman noblewomen from the 16th and 17th centuries, to each of whom it dedicates one of its four lavish suites.

We’re talking high ceilings with Renaissance-style frescoes, Venetian mosaic tile floors, and space for three or even four adults, in the Paolina Borghese double-double suite. Also available is the villa’s salon, with plentiful seating and a fireplace that serves as the social hub of the hotel. You’re free to help yourself to a drink in the salon, or a Nespresso in your suite, but for more than that, you’re out on the street — but fear not, as this corner of Rome, near the Spanish Steps, Via Condotti, and Via del Corso, is chock full of restaurants, cafés, and bars, not to mention more high-fashion shops and historical sites than you could visit in a month.

Read more Hide Details

Hotel Criteria

  • 4 Rooms
  • Style: Contemporary Classic
  • Atmosphere: Quiet

Map

  • What I liked:

    What the hotel could do better:

    Guest

    View hotels loved by

Hotel Amenities and Services

  • 100% non-smoking hotel
  • Bicycle rentals nearby
  • Free wi-fi
  • Honesty Bar
  • Lounge
  • Luggage storage
  • Multi-lingual staff
  • No pets allowed
  • Shopping area nearby
  • Wood burning fireplace

Need to Know

• Please note: Additional guests and rollaway beds can be accommodated for €100 per night. • Breakfast is available on demand in two different options. Served at the old and beautiful Caffè Vitti, just 100m from the Relais, you can chose between Italian Breakfast € 7,00) or American Breakfast (€ 18,00). Inform the concierge before your arrival about your preferred choice. • Upon reservation, an advance of 30% is requested, to be paid by credit card, paypal or bank transfer. The remaining 70% balance must be paid within 14 days from check-in date. No refund is due for cancellations or no-show. •Our concierge staff will be pleased to support you from 08:30pm to 5.30pm. Regular check in is from 2pm to 10.30pm (after 5.30pm, please inform us in advance); Should you arrive earlier, no problem. You can drop off your luggage, have a coffee and go for a walk while your room is being prepared; Late check in is also available, on request, after 10.30pm, with an extra of € 40,00.

Credit cards accepted:

Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Check in:

2pm,

Check out:

11am

Hotel Booking Widget

Finding Available Rooms & Prices

  • Lucrezia Borgia

    • Fits 3 people
    • 1 Double/Full Bed
    • 462 ft²/43 m².
    Amenities

    Views: street.

    This room includes:

    • central air conditioning
    • central heating
    • coffee/tea
    • crib (on request)
    • espresso machine
    • flat panel television
    • hairdryer
    • international channel
    • kitchenette
    • minifridge
    • mosaic floor, frescoed ceilings
    • safe
    • separate living room
    • sofa sleeper
    • standard television
    • working desk
  • Olimpia Pamphilj

    • Fits 3 people
    • 1 Double & 1 Single Bed
    • 484 ft²/45 m².
    Amenities

    Views: street.

    This room includes:

    • central air conditioning
    • central heating
    • coffee/tea
    • crib (on request)
    • espresso machine
    • flat panel television
    • hairdryer
    • international channel
    • minifridge
    • mosaic floor, frescoed ceilings
    • safe
    • sofa sleeper
    • standard television
    • working desk
  • Beatrice Cenci

    • Fits 3 people
    • 1 Double/Full Bed
    • 516 ft²/48 m².
    Amenities

    Views: street.

    This room includes:

    • central air conditioning
    • central heating
    • coffee/tea
    • crib (on request)
    • espresso machine
    • flat panel television
    • hairdryer
    • international channel
    • mezzanine floor, mosaic floor, frescoed ceilings
    • minifridge
    • safe
    • sofa sleeper
    • standard television
    • working desk
  • Paolina Borghese

    • Fits 4 people
    • 1 Double & 2 Single Beds
    • 581 ft²/54 m².
    Amenities

    Views: courtyard.

    This room includes:

    • central air conditioning
    • central heating
    • coffee/tea
    • crib (on request)
    • espresso machine
    • flat panel television
    • hairdryer
    • international channel
    • minifridge
    • mosaic floor, frescoed ceilings
    • safe
    • separate bedroom
    • sofa
    • standard television
    • working desk
  • Save

    Lucky Room

    • Fits person Fits people Fits people but not more than adult Fits people but not more than adults
    • Room types for this rate will be assigned upon arrival.
    • Avg Per Night
      Additional Taxes apply
      All Taxes included
      Taxes excluded

      This price is not eligible for Plus Privileges

      Includes:
      NumberRooms 0Rooms
      Assign guests at checkout.
    • Fits person Fits people Fits people but not more than adult Fits people but not more than adults
    • or
    Photo Coming Soon
    Amenities

    This room includes:

    We're sorry but the list of room amenities is temporarily unavailable.

    • Option
    • Discount Applied

      Per Night For 1 Person
      Per Night
      for 2 people
      Avg Per Night
      Per Night
      Avg Per Night
      Additional Taxes apply
      All Taxes included
      Taxes excluded
      Tablet Exclusive Price This price is not eligible for Plus Privileges PLUS Member Privileges Eligible
      Includes:
      NumberRooms 0Rooms
      Assign guests at checkout.
    • Option
    • Discount Applied

      Per Night For 1 Person
      Per Night
      for 2 people
      Avg Per Night
      Per Night
      Avg Per Night
      Additional Taxes apply
      All Taxes included
      Taxes excluded
      Tablet Exclusive Price This price is not eligible for Plus Privileges PLUS Member Privileges Eligible
      Includes:
      NumberRooms 0Rooms
      Assign guests at checkout.

Hotel Amenities and Services

  • 100% non-smoking hotel
  • Bicycle rentals nearby
  • Free wi-fi
  • Honesty Bar
  • Lounge
  • Luggage storage
  • Multi-lingual staff
  • No pets allowed
  • Shopping area nearby
  • Wood burning fireplace

Need to Know

• Please note: Additional guests and rollaway beds can be accommodated for €100 per night. • Breakfast is available on demand in two different options. Served at the old and beautiful Caffè Vitti, just 100m from the Relais, you can chose between Italian Breakfast € 7,00) or American Breakfast (€ 18,00). Inform the concierge before your arrival about your preferred choice. • Upon reservation, an advance of 30% is requested, to be paid by credit card, paypal or bank transfer. The remaining 70% balance must be paid within 14 days from check-in date. No refund is due for cancellations or no-show. •Our concierge staff will be pleased to support you from 08:30pm to 5.30pm. Regular check in is from 2pm to 10.30pm (after 5.30pm, please inform us in advance); Should you arrive earlier, no problem. You can drop off your luggage, have a coffee and go for a walk while your room is being prepared; Late check in is also available, on request, after 10.30pm, with an extra of € 40,00.

Credit cards accepted:

Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Check in:

2pm,

Check out:

11am

Map