Alila Villas Uluwatu
Jl. Belimbing Sari, Banjar Tambiyak, Desa Pecatu, Uluwatu, Bali, Indonesia
Check availability as rates may vary for dates. Best rate guaranteed.
When it comes to successful and stylish high-end resorts across Asia and the far East there are a few different names we could mention. Ask around, though, and you’ll find consistent high marks awarded to the Alila group. They’re not the most decadent resorts in the world, but their sophisticated semi-urban design sense and their relentlessly friendly staff have helped them build a reputation for accessible luxury — though they’re unmistakably high-end they’re never aloof or intimidating, whether in Thailand, Laos, the Maldives, or around Indonesia, where they’ve just put the finishing touches to the Alila Villas Uluwatu, on the south coast of the Bukit Peninsula.
From inside any of the 65 villas you’d be hard pressed to place them in the island-villa genre at all — there’s so little tropical kitsch and so much sophisticated apartment-life functionality. Still, there’s no mistaking the setting, visible through glass walls, of which you’ve got at least one, if not two or three. An infinity-edge pool and a fitness center are absolute musts in this segment of the market, and a pair of restaurants see to it that you don’t have to leave the grounds. If you’re flush, you can splash out for the two-bedroom or the three-bedroom cliffside villas, both with private pools — and if you’re really doing well, they’re available for sale.
How to Get There: Alila Villas Uluwatu is located 25 miles (by car) from Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Transfers are available for US$30/per car, each way. Please contact email@example.com to arrange airport transfers.
- Complimentary upgrade upon hotel check-in, based upon availability
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two (a value of US$35 per person per day)
- Complimentary afternoon tea, once per stay (a value of US$25)
- Complimentary 3 pm late check-out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary cocktail per guest upon arrival (a value of US$12 per guest)
- * With only two room categories (1 bedroom and 3 bedroom villas), upgrade at Alila Villas Uluwatu will not be possible
- 65 Rooms
- Style: Modern Design
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- 10 Guest Reviews
- Alila Villas Uluwatu
- Jl. Belimbing Sari, Banjar Tambiyak, Desa Pecatu
- Uluwatu, Bali, Indonesia
Hotel amenities and services
- 24 hour concierge
- 24 hour gym
- 24 hour medical assistance
- Babysitting (on request)
- Free parking
- Free wi-fi
- Golf nearby
- Luggage storage
- Multi-lingual staff
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)