Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond
308 Watkins Lane, St. Michaels, MD, USA
Check availability as rates may vary for dates. Best rate guaranteed.
Alongside the Miles River, a tributary of the Chesapeake Bay, sits a classic white Colonial mansion, built by Purser Samuel Hambleton after the War of 1812, and christened the Inn at Perry Cabin. Long known as the top hotel on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, this meticulously restored manor house is now operated by the Belmond (née Orient Express) hotel group, which brings an added measure of professional hospitality to the informal and friendly atmosphere at the Inn.
Guests are greeted by a mix of antique and contemporary furnishings, and though there’s an air of history about the Inn, the décor opts for classic designer fabrics and wallpapers, courtesy of Laura Ashley, rather than obsessive recreations of the early 1800s. Some rooms open through French doors onto patios or decks, and bathrooms are spacious, in keeping with modern fashions, with oversized sinks and massive rain showers.
Modern facilities include an indoor pool and health club with fitness center, and there are a number of nearby golf courses—or indulge in a more timeless pursuit like a horse-drawn carriage ride or a sailing trip.
How to get there:
The Belmond Inn at Perry Cabin is about a 2-hour drive from both Baltimore-Washington International and Reagan National Airports. Easton Municipal Airport is 15 minutes away, providing regional air service. Please contact email@example.com to arrange airport transfers.
- Complimentary upgrade upon hotel check-in, based upon availability
- One complimentary glass of champagne or one cocktail, per guest, upon arrival (depending on drink, a value of around $14 per drink)
- Complimentary continental breakfast for two (a value of US$ 14 per person per day)
- Two complimentary tickets to the Maritime Museum (a value of $15 per ticket)
- 41 Rooms
- Style: Traditional Elegance
- Atmosphere: Secluded
- 12 Guest Reviews
- Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond
- 308 Watkins Lane
- St. Michaels, MD, USA
Hotel amenities and services
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Business center
- Central air conditioning
- Free parking
- Free wi-fi
- Golf nearby
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Room service
- Shopping area nearby
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Wake-up service