Estancia Cristina

Av. del Libertador Gral. San Martín, 埃尔卡拉法特, 阿根廷

Action Bar

20
评分

途泊拣选,你当裁判。酒店评分总分为20分,由每一位真实入住过该酒店的途泊用户的体验评分汇总而成。若酒店评分低于15分,便会被从途泊网站撤下 — 您的入住体验与反馈,是决定酒店好坏与去留的终极标准。感谢您的参与。

Ratings Breakdown

  • 客房20
  • 公共空间20
  • 服务20
  • 总评20
1
点评
43 Favorite this hotel — to remember it, to save it to your wish list, or simply to express yourself

Hotel Description

抱歉,本酒店描述暂无中文版本。 If you’re going to go to the trouble of embarking on a Patagonian trek, you may as well get deep, deep in it. And if remoteness is the new face of luxury, then Estancia Cristina deserves eight or nine stars. From El Calafate you board a small boat for a three-hour ride across the deep blue Lago Argentino and up into its long glacial fingers, ringed by impossibly tall peaks, and when finally you arrive at the Estancia you’ll feel — with some justification — as though you’ve arrived in another world entirely.

One reason to love South American lodges is that they know better than to try to compete with the views — like the best of them, Estancia Cristina is not without its architectural charms, but it’s restrained, almost utilitarian, its pleasures more a matter of warm, rich textures, simple fabrics and raw woods. Here three simple structures contain the Estancia’s 20 rooms, each one dominated by a wide picture window oriented towards the mountains.

The facilities are first-rate, the cuisine is satisfyingly well-crafted, and everything’s included aside from the booze. It’s important that the comforts be fully in order back at the ranch, as it were, because the main event here is the Patagonian wilderness. Treks include everything from hikes and horseback rides to 4x4 rides to the Upsala glacier — chances are you’ll need a square meal and a stiff drink at the day’s end.

Please note: Estancia Cristina is a seasonal property and will be closed from April 15 through October 15.

How to get there: The hotel provides mandatory transportation, included in the rate: a van departs from your location of choice in El Calafate at 6:30 am for a 30-minute ride to Punta Bandera, followed by a scenic boat ride to the Estancia with arrival at noon. The return trip departs daily by boat at 8 pm and arrives at your location of choice in El Calafate at 9 pm. Please contact customerservice@tablethotels.com to arrange transfers from your hotel of choice in El Calafate to the Estancia.

阅读更多 收起详情

Hotel Criteria

  • 20 间客房
  • 风格: 当代经典
  • 氛围: 避世

Map

  • 我喜欢的:

    酒店可以改进的地方:

    Guest

酒店设施及服务

  • 100%无烟酒店
  • 不允许携带宠物
  • 休憩廊
  • 免费wifi
  • 可连通客房
  • 多语言工作人员
  • 酒吧
  • 餐厅

你需要知道的

Please note: • Estancia Cristina is accessible by boat only. Boats leave at 8:00am, once a day from Puerto Punto Banderas, 50 km away from El Calafate. Boat rides, activities, transfers from and to El Calafate hotels, and National Park fees are included on the rates. • Note that an overnight stay in El Calafate is mandatory before and after visiting Estancia Cristina (due to the boat schedule). As Perito Moreno cannot be accessed from the Estancia, guests who want to visit the glacier should do so during their stay in el Calafate Hotels. • Please contact the hotel: reservas@estanciacristina.com and customerservice@tablethotels.com for further assistance and to coordinate your pick up and drop off from El Calafate. • Electricity is turned off after 23.30 everyday. • Based on local tax laws, all Argentinian citizens and foreigners resident in the country, must pay a tax (VAT) of 21%. Only foreigners who pay with a foreign credit card, debit card or via bank transfer are exempt from this tax (VAT - 21% additional) presenting a foreign passport or a foreign ID along with a supporting document handed by the national migrations authority, if applicable. • The VAT exemption applies in the accommodation and breakfast portion rate. • Services, such as sailing, excursions and full board (which are part of the All Inclusive program), are not covered by the new resolution that states the return of taxes imposed on foreign tourists.All reservations must be prepaid to be considered as confirmed. • 30% of the total of the reservation must be prepaid as an updated payment at the moment of confirmation.The remaining 70% must be paid 30 days prior arrival at the Estancia. • Children less than 2 years old will not be charged. • Children between 3 and 11 years old will be charged at 70%. • Children over 12 years old will be charged at full rate.

酒店接受以下信用卡:

Visa, MasterCard, American Express

入住:

2pm,

退房:

11am

Hotel Booking Widget

正在查找空房和价格

  • 高级双床房

    • 可容纳 2 位客人
    • 1张超大床(King)
    • 344 平方英尺/32 平方米
    设施

    客房景观: 山。

    该客房拥有:

    • 一体式浴缸/淋浴
    • 中央制暖
    • 吹风机
    • 地毯
    • 沙发
  • 高级单人房

    • 可容纳 1 位客人
    • 1张超大床(King)
    • 344 平方英尺/32 平方米
    设施

    客房景观: 山 或 公园。

    该客房拥有:

    • 一体式浴缸/淋浴
    • 中央制暖
    • 吹风机
    • 地毯
  • 高级三人房

    • 可容纳 3 位客人
    • 3 Single Beds 或 1 Double & 1 Single Bed
    • 344 平方英尺/32 平方米
    设施

    客房景观: 山。

    该客房拥有:

    • 一体式浴缸/淋浴
    • 中央制暖
    • 可连通客房(须申请)
    • 吹风机
    • 地毯
    • 沙发
  • 立省
    仅剩余1间客房 剩余间客房

    幸运房

    • 可容纳 位客人 可容纳 位客人 可容纳 位客人,但最多 位成人 可容纳 位客人,但最多 位成人
    • 根据目前价位,房型将在抵达时确定
    价格选项
    • 网络比价

      需要支付额外税费
      价格已含所有税费
      价格不含税费
      选定的房间
      结账时分配房客

      包括:

      此价位无法享受途泊加特权

      途泊专属

  • 仅剩余1间客房 剩余间客房

    • 可容纳 位客人 可容纳 位客人 可容纳 位客人,但最多 位成人 可容纳 位客人,但最多 位成人
    我们将尽快更新图片
    设施

    该客房拥有:

    很抱歉,酒店服务/设施暂时无法显示。

    价格选项
    • 网络比价

      折后价

      Per Night For 1 Person
      avg per night for 1 person
      for 2 people

      折后价

      每晚
      每晚均价
      需要支付额外税费
      价格已含所有税费
      价格不含税费
      选定的房间
      结账时分配房客

      包括:

      途泊独家价格

      此价位无法享受途泊加特权

      可享受途泊加特权

      价位源自:Expedia

      途泊专属

    • 网络比价

      折后价

      Per Night For 1 Person
      avg per night for 1 person
      for 2 people

      折后价

      每晚
      每晚均价
      需要支付额外税费
      价格已含所有税费
      价格不含税费
      选定的房间
      结账时分配房客

      包括:

      途泊独家价格

      此价位无法享受途泊加特权

      可享受途泊加特权

      价位源自:Expedia

      途泊专属

酒店设施及服务

  • 100%无烟酒店
  • 不允许携带宠物
  • 休憩廊
  • 免费wifi
  • 可连通客房
  • 多语言工作人员
  • 酒吧
  • 餐厅

你需要知道的

Please note: • Estancia Cristina is accessible by boat only. Boats leave at 8:00am, once a day from Puerto Punto Banderas, 50 km away from El Calafate. Boat rides, activities, transfers from and to El Calafate hotels, and National Park fees are included on the rates. • Note that an overnight stay in El Calafate is mandatory before and after visiting Estancia Cristina (due to the boat schedule). As Perito Moreno cannot be accessed from the Estancia, guests who want to visit the glacier should do so during their stay in el Calafate Hotels. • Please contact the hotel: reservas@estanciacristina.com and customerservice@tablethotels.com for further assistance and to coordinate your pick up and drop off from El Calafate. • Electricity is turned off after 23.30 everyday. • Based on local tax laws, all Argentinian citizens and foreigners resident in the country, must pay a tax (VAT) of 21%. Only foreigners who pay with a foreign credit card, debit card or via bank transfer are exempt from this tax (VAT - 21% additional) presenting a foreign passport or a foreign ID along with a supporting document handed by the national migrations authority, if applicable. • The VAT exemption applies in the accommodation and breakfast portion rate. • Services, such as sailing, excursions and full board (which are part of the All Inclusive program), are not covered by the new resolution that states the return of taxes imposed on foreign tourists.All reservations must be prepaid to be considered as confirmed. • 30% of the total of the reservation must be prepaid as an updated payment at the moment of confirmation.The remaining 70% must be paid 30 days prior arrival at the Estancia. • Children less than 2 years old will not be charged. • Children between 3 and 11 years old will be charged at 70%. • Children over 12 years old will be charged at full rate.

酒店接受以下信用卡:

Visa, MasterCard, American Express

入住:

2pm,

退房:

11am

Map